These are the rest of the updates from the first quarter of 2016 and I hope you are enjoying the upgrades and features. Today’s post will include updates on projects, epics, and more. Keep the feedback coming. We are listening and delivering.
- When creating a new project, you can now select an existing one to clone board structure and settings.
- Keyboard shortcut: S – search entire project
- It is now easier for us to restore a deleted project.
- There is a new “No Epics” section in the planning tool.
- Clarified “No Epic” vs. “Any Epic” in the filter window.
- You can now see the total number of points in an epic and it’s children in the planning tool.
- Copy / Paste into text editors should work a lot better now.
- You can now edit and delete your own comments.
- For very large iterations (3500+ cards), we now prompt whether you want to filter the list first.
When creating a new project, you can now select an existing one to clone board structure and settings
As always check out our Change Log for the latest updates.