We rolled out a few changes tonight including:
- Assignee lists are now sorted.
- You can now assign a category to a project on the project admin page. When you do this, all projects in that category will be grouped together on the organization page.
- You can now mark a project as archived, and it won’t count against your quotas (but it will be read only).
- There is now a proper UI around adding, removing, and searching for previously used tags.
- Daily digest emails now contain comments made throughout the day.
- The authenticated-user homepage has been updated to make it easier to read.
- Some IE7 fixes