The stories of a project are written on cards. We have quite a number of updates on the “card” which is one of the essentials of the ScrumDo tool. Tagging a card is a great way to signal the whole team on a project. Commenting in the card is an easy way to communicate with those you a collaborating with on a specific piece of the project. There are many features in a card that help signal all board users as well as viewers.
We are dealing out 6 updates for the ScrumDo Card:
- Cards tagged “blocked” or “urgent” are much more visible now.
- You can now see comment count on cards in task columns.
- Modifying the time estimate of a card now shows up in the card history.
- You can now attach files when creating a new card instead of only when editing.
- You can now use several right-click options when you have more than one card selected.
- You can click the small epic label on a card (#E10) to see the full summary of the epic.
For more updates and releases visit our Change Log.